Donate to Fire Victims:
The Petaluma Elks Lodge #901 continues to support those affected by the recent fires. Please consider donating to help us continue to provide services. Anything is appreciated!
Our lodge could not survive without volunteers! Click here to learn more about Volunteer Opportunities!!
Know somebody who want to become a new member? want to become a new member? Invite them here and they will receive an email to complete their application.
Elks invest in their communities through programs that help children grow up healthy and drug-free, by undertaking projects that address unmet need, and by honoring the service and sacrifice of our veterans.
Grand Lodge Voting Results:
Click here to download the 2017 Voting Results from the recent Grand Lodge Convention in Reno, NV.
Pay your dues online now!
RV Park Reservation
Reservations are required. Make an RV Reservation (RV Park is for Elks and their guests). RV Hostess phone is (707) 241-0566. It is your responsibility to have in your possession your current and valid Elks Membership Card from your lodge. You are required to show your valid Membership Card upon your arrival in order to stay in our facilities.
Mark your Calendar
Please make your reservation for Lodge events so we know how much food to order & how many tables to setup. Buy Tickets.
- Sunday Breakfast: 9am – 11 am
- Mondays: Pasta Night, 6-7pm
- Tuesdays: Taco Night, 6-7pm
- Wednesdays: BBQ Burgers: 5-7pm
- Lakeville Volunteer Fire Dept Breakfast – 8 AM to 11:30 AM – all welcome to attend!
- Columbus Day (Lodge Closed) 10/9/17
- October Paint Nite: Wednesday 10/11/17 (to buy tickets: http://paintcellars.org/events/petaluma-elks-lodge-private-event and scroll to Elks 901 paint night!!)
- Veteran’s Day Parade – 10/11/17
- Lodge Meeting: 10/12/17 & 10/26/17
- District Deputy Visitation – 10/12/17
- GNWD Leadership Training (Ukiah) 10/14-10/15/17
- What is ENF? Free info session – 10/18/2017
- Elks Social Group Luncheon – 10/20/17
- Alzheimers Walk – 10/21/17
- Veteran’s Appreciation Night – 10/27/17
- ENF Dinner Fundraiser – 10/28/17
Coming in Nov 2017:
- Nov Paint Night – Thurs 11/8/17
- Midterm Convention (Sacramento) 11/3-11/4
- Thanksgiving Cheer 2:00 – 5:00 PM, 11/22
- Tree Trimming 7:00 PM 11/27/17
Become an Organ Donor
Transplantation is one of the most remarkable success stories in the history of medicine. But despite continuing advances in medicine and technology, the need for organs and tissue is vastly greater than the number available for transplantation. Transplantation gives hope to thousands of people with organ failure and provides many others with active and renewed lives. To learn more, please visit Donate Life America.
Help our Veterans
Please pick up a few items for the Veterans residing at the Yountville Veterans Home. Together we Elks can help improve their quality of life.
This Year’s “Per Member” Goal is $1.00 per week = $52. Will You Help?
Feed your purple pig and bring it to the lodge on your next visit!
It is such an easy way to help the kids… Find the BOX TOPS 4 Education icon on product boxes, cans and wrappers. Cut out the icons & bring them to the lodge’s collection container in the lobby. Thanks to all who are collecting BoxTops. You are making a difference in a child’s life.
Elks National Foundation
Public service is an integral part of being an Elk. In keeping with this tradition, Elks create and participate in many programs to better their communities and demonstrate that Elks Care – Elks Share!
Amazon users, did you know you can signup for AmazonSmile, designate Elks ENF as your charitable organization, then on every eligible purchase, a percentage goes to Elks ENF (Note: While neither our Lodge or our members get credit for their AmazonSmile donations, the important part is that you are helping the ENF with your support). Signup at smile.amazon.com