Exalted Ruler Thoughts
Ted O’Shea, Exalted Ruler
Pay your dues online now and get an early bird sticker on your membership card!
Our lodge could not survive without volunteers! If you have been wanting to volunteer at the Lodge and have not found the right job or have not been contacted, the aim this year is get as many new members involved with the lodge and to help give some relief to those that have been doing the same jobs for so many years. To volunteer contact the Office.
Know somebody who want to become a new member? Invite them here and they will receive an email to complete their application.
Elks invest in their communities through programs that help children grow up healthy and drug-free, by undertaking projects that address unmet need, and by honoring the service and sacrifice of our veterans.
RV Park Reservation
Reservations are required. Make an RV Reservation (RV Park is for Elks and their guests).
Mark your Calendar
Please make your reservation for Lodge events so we know how much food to order & how many tables to setup. Buy Tickets.
- Sunday: Starting in March, breakfast will be served the 2nd and 4th Sunday of every month, 9-11am
- Mondays: Pasta Night, 6-7pm
- Tuesdays: Taco Night, 6-7pm
- Wednesdays: Brats & Brews: 5-7pm
- No Bingo in until further notice
- Paint Nite: Mar 2nd
- Mar Fri Bingo: None
- Lodge Meeting- Step-Up Night: Mar 9th
- Ray Lozano on Youth Drug Awareness: Mar 7th
- 50’s Sock Hop Party: Mar 11th Buy Tickets
- St Pattys Nite: Mar 17th Buy Tickets
- Lodge Meeting: Mar 23rd
- Installation of Officers: Mar 25th Buy Tickets
- Fire Fighters Appreciation Nite: Mar 30th Buy Tickets
- Elks Social Women’s Club: Apr 21st
- District Ritual Contest-Ukiah: May 5-6th
- Dist Ritual Contest-Awards Banquet-Ukiah: May 6th
- DDGER Clinic-Ukiah: May 7th
- Mothers Day Brunch: May 14th
- CHEA Convention-Palm Springs: May 17-20th
Become an Organ Donor
Transplantation is one of the most remarkable success stories in the history of medicine. But despite continuing advances in medicine and technology, the need for organs and tissue is vastly greater than the number available for transplantation. Transplantation gives hope to thousands of people with organ failure and provides many others with active and renewed lives. To learn more, please visit Donate Life America.
Help our Veterans
Please pick up a few items for the Veterans residing at the Yountville Veterans Home. Together we Elks can help improve their quality of life.
This Year’s “Per Member” Goal is $1.00 per week = $52. Will You Help?
Feed your purple pig and bring it to the lodge on your next visit!
It is such an easy way to help the kids… Find the BOX TOPS 4 Education icon on product boxes, cans and wrappers. Cut out the icons & bring them to the lodge’s collection container in the lobby. Thanks to all who are collecting BoxTops. You are making a difference in a child’s life.
Elks National Foundation
Public service is an integral part of being an Elk. In keeping with this tradition, Elks create and participate in many programs to better their communities and demonstrate that Elks Care – Elks Share!
Amazon users, did you know you can signup for AmazonSmile, designate Elks ENF as your charitable organization, then on every eligible purchase, a percentage goes to Elks ENF (Note: While neither our Lodge or our members get credit for their AmazonSmile donations, the important part is that you are helping the ENF with your support). Signup at smile.amazon.com